Please note that these do not work with L shaped uprights.RackSolutions' Adapter Kits provide a solution to the common problems associated with installing rackmount servers into a variety of different server racks. These adapter kits allow for considerable adjustment in the installation depth of the server rack. If the server rack is too deep or too shallow, these adapter kits will solve the problem. If your server rack has round holes and your slide rails require square holes, these kits will convert round holes to square holes. This kit has an assortment of brackets that can be configured in multiple ways to solve most common installation issues.
Extension for shallow RackFor shallow depth racks, our brackets can be used for rails that extend out past the uprights.
Extension for Deep racksIf the rails that were supplied with your server are to shallow, the 1U adapter bracket allows the extra space needed to mount the rails.
What's the mounting depth?First, measure the mounting depth of your server rack, to determine the size of bracket that you will need.
Bracket InstallationInstall brackets (hardware not included) in the space where the rack needs to be extended or reduced.
- Additional Information
Finish Zinc plated Tech Notes
- 4Post racks: V 4 Post 19" rack (cabinet racks and open frame racks)
- Rack width: V Standard 19" racks. Meets EIA-310 requirements. See the reducer brackets for 23" and 24" racks.
- Square hole racks: Compatible with the industry standard 3/8" square hole racks. Rack manufacturers including Dell, HP-Compaq, IBM, APC, etc. Cage nuts are required for square hole mounting.
- Round hole racks: Compatible with all standard round (non-threaded) holes. Rack manufacturers including HP and IBM.
- Threaded racks: Compatible with all standard threads including 10-32, 12-24 and metric M6. Rack manufacturers including Chatsworth, Shark, Great Lakes, Middle Atlantic, Bud, etc.
- 10 Adapter brackets: Converts round holes to square holes and adjusts the rack depth
- 12 Screws, 12-24,10-32: Attach the brackets to the rack
- 8 Nuts, 12-24: Attach the brackets to the rack
- 4 Cage nuts, 12-24: Used to double stack the brackets if necessary
Assembly Notes Phillips head screwdriver required RoHS Compliant Yes Hole Type EIA 3/8" square holes (9.5 mm), round holes, 12-24 threaded holes Rack Post Shape 1UBRK-059: C Shape
1UBRK-200: ? Shape
1UBRK-270: ? Shape
1UBRK-290: C Shape
1UBRK-350: ? Shape What are L, C, Z and ? rack upright shapes?
Bracket Dimensions 1UBRK-059: 0.59" (15 mm)
1UBRK-200: 2.00" (50.8 mm)
1UBRK-270: 2.70" (68.6 mm)
1UBRK-290: 2.90" (73.7 mm)
1UBRK-350: 3.50" (88.9 mm)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. VAT: €10.00 Incl. VAT: €11.70
Starting at: Excl. VAT: €84.00 Incl. VAT: €98.28
Starting at: Excl. VAT: €49.50 Incl. VAT: €57.92
Starting at: Excl. VAT: €8.25 Incl. VAT: €9.65
Starting at: Excl. VAT: €11.00 Incl. VAT: €12.87
Starting at: Excl. VAT: €3.15 Incl. VAT: €3.69