Open Frame Wall Mounted Rack
6 configurations for any application
- 8U, 12U, and 15U heights (front mount)
- 4U, 6U, 9U depths (top/bottom mount)
- 300 - 400 lb capacity
- Optional side panels, front covers, top panels
- 2Post options available at Open Frame 2 Post Desktop Rack
- Can also be used in desktop rack applications
Wall mount networking equipment or servers
- Wall mount 19" rack mount equipment
- Front mount up to 15U of rack equipment
- Top mount up to 9U of servers (use 15U [29.95"] height)
- Open design allows for optimal air flow
- Easy cable access & tie points
- Convenient U space markings
- Patch panels & network devices
- Small, peripheral devices
- Servers or storage systems
- Installations requiring moderate security
- How to select a Wall Mount Rack
Please call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Wall Mount Rack Features
Wall Mount Rack Size Options
Front U space X Top/bottom U space
Overall Height X Overall Depth
Side Panels and Front Cover
These tool-less, non-locking, side panels come in 9 different sizes and are sold as single units. You must order 2 side panels per rack if you wish to install side panels on the left and right side of the rack. Wall mount rack side panels are easy to install. Front Covers for the Open Frame Wall Mount Rack are available in 12U and 15U sizes.
These solid or vented shelves made for 2 post racks fit nicely in this Wall Mount Rack. Depending on the depth of the rack you select, you may choose a 7" or 13" shelf. They're great when you need a place to set a wireless access device or another piece of equipment that doesn't mount in a rack.
Tool-less Filler Panels may be used to fill in the open spaces on the front, top or bottom of the Wall Mount Rack. To the right, on the left, is a photo of a Wall Mount Rack with 4U of space on the top. A 3U filler panel encloses most of the top but leaves 1U of open space. In the image on the right, a power distribution unit has been installed in the previously available 1U of space. Standard Filler Panels are also compatible with the Open Frame Wall Mount Racks.
Any of these horizontal power strips will easily mount to the top, bottom, front or back of this Wall Mount Rack.
The Open Frame Wall Mounted Rack is bundled with rubber that can easily attach to a hole near the mounting keyholes. This allows for easy transformation into a desktop orientation.
To convert from a wall mount rack to a desktop rack, simply attach the rubber feet to the rack.
|Rack Type||Open Frame, Wall Mount|
|Rack Internal Width||EIA 19" Standard Rack|
|Dell Part Number||119-1752 - A4603637
102-1869 - A8943424
102-1863 - AB365802
For a full list of Dell SKUs setup in the Dell ordering system visit our Dell SKU page.
|Synnex Part Number||119-1752 - 5207429 102-1863 - 5207433 119-1781 - 5428998 102-1867 - 6216192 119-1591 - 5207423 119-1754 - 6216190 119-1755 - 5428995|
|Ingram Part Number||105-2046 - VU7752 105-1753 - VU7753 119-1752 - DY9028 102-1863 - VL8524 119-1781 - DY9029 102-1867 - RX2180 119-1591 - DY9031 119-1754 - DY9032 119-1755 - DY9033 102-1865 - 1P2724 102-1866 - NB8636 102-1868 - RT4578|
|Included Hardware||(2) Frames
Assembly Hardware Kit
(32) 10-32 x .375" Flat Head Screws
Mounting Hardware Kit
(4) .25" Hex Lag Screws
(4) .281 Flat Washers
Rack Mount Hardware Kit
(20) 12-24 x .500" Pan Head Screws
(20)12-24 Cage Nuts
|Assembly Notes||Assembly time is less than 10 minutes Requires only a #2 Phillips Screwdriver|