2U Secure Wall Mount Rack
Out of stock
Securely install equipment anywhere
- Perfect solution for small offices or home offices
- Adjustable angle mounting brackets
- Heavy duty, solid steel construction
- Mounts flush against any flat surface
- Lock bar and padlock prevents unwanted access
- 19” EIA-310 Standard Rack
- 150 lb load capacity (68 kgs)
- Mount equipment horizontally or vertically
- Rail kit is required for server installation
- Adjustable mounting depth from 3 - 27" (76 - 686mm)
RackSolutions 2U Secure Wall Mount Rack allows you to securely mount your equipment in 1U-2U of rackable space horizontally or vertically. You can prevent unauthorized access to your equipment by locking the rack cover in place with a rear lock bar and padlock (customer supplied).
The rack supports network devices and equipment up to 3.5” inches (88.9 mm) and is compatible with most OEM slide rails including Dell, HP, IBM, Apple, Sun, Intel, Cisco, Juniper and 3Com.
The angle brackets are adjustable in location, allowing various lengths of slide rails (customer supplied) to be attached. Compatible with round hole, threaded hole, and square hole equipment and slides.
|Rack Type||4 Post Rack, Enclosed, Wall Mount|
|Rack Internal Width||EIA 19" Standard Rack|
|Rack Mount Depth||Adjustable mounting depth from 3 - 27" (76 - 686mm)|
|Synnex Part Number||2URACK-116 - 4614596|
|Ingram Part Number||2URACK-116 - M75168|
|Tech Notes||The secure wall mount rack uses a padlock and crossbar to lock the top cover in place. The padlock is a user supplied item|
|Included Hardware||Eight anchors included in kit Total shear strength 540 lbs (vertical) Total pull-out strength 160 lbs (horizontal)|
|Finish||Black textured powder coat|
|Assembly Notes||Phillips head screwdriver required|
|Dimensions||Compatible with equipment up to 3.5" (89 mm)|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!