2U Cobra 130-A Rail for Dell
Out of stock
Installs in 4 Post and 2 Post Racks
- 4 Post: Mounting depth of 17.5” - 30.5” (444.5 - 774.7 mm)
- 2 Post: Center mounting depth of 3” - 6” (76.2 - 152.4 mm) uprights
- Compatible with square, round, and threaded holes
- Supports L, C, and ? rack upright shapes
Sliding Alternative to Dell ReadyRails
- Compatible with Dell XR11 and XR12
- Sliding rack rails provides easy serviceability
- High-quality dry slide rack rails
- Original Dell rail kit not required
- Slide rails allow for easy maintenance and removal
RackSolutions 2U Sliding Rail Kit serves as an alternative to Dell OEM rail kits and provides an easy-to-install rail solution for Dell compatible racks. The sliding rack rails are compatible with the Dell PowerEdge XR11 and XR12. Compared to the Dell OEM Rail Kit, our sliding rack rail kit mounts in 4 Post and 2 Post racks that meet 19” EIA-310 standards.
The sliding rack rails occupy 2U of rack space and are compatible with square, round, and threaded holes. Designed to last longer than ball-bearing rail kits, the dry slides allow you to easily extend equipment in and out of your server rack.
|Compatibility||Dell XR11 Dell XR12|
|Ingram Part Number||122-8651 - 06UY71|
|Mounting Depth Range||-4 Post: Mounting depth of 17.5” - 30.5” (444.5 - 774.7 mm) -2 Post: Center mounting depth of 3” - 6” (76.2 - 152.4 mm) uprights|
|Tech Notes||Supports L, C, and ? rack upright shapes|
|Material Type||18 Gauge Galvanized Steel|
|Rack Type||2 Post , 4 Post|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!